Arden display their latest vacancies across their various racing teams here as they become available. Please carefully read the descriptions of each vacancy before applying via the contact form below, or emailing us with your application.
If there are no positions available at the current time, please feel free to send your 'Covering Letter' and 'CV' to email@example.com, and we will have your details on file ready of your application, just incase a position opens in the future.
Alternatively please send in your ‘Covering Letter’ and ‘CV’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an opportunity for a highly capable and motivated Race Technician to join our race team.
Apply to email@example.com
You will be part of the team that are responsible for the build, maintenance, reliability and safe transportation of the equipment. This role will involve working as part of a highly motivated team that supports remote events
The successful candidate should have experience in a single seater series or equivalent. They will also be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail. Candidates will be enthusiastic with a flexible attitude to working hours and be able to work in high pressure situations without compromising on quality.
The technician is responsible for the preparation of the racing car, its associated parts & equipment, including;
· The execution of all tasks related to the racecar that the candidate is assigned to;
· Maintaining the race car to the highest possible standard, checking all components thoroughly;
· Ensuring that the job list is executed completely & properly;
· Reporting to the race engineers to get or supply information about the schedule of preparation & required job list for the car & equipment;
· Informing the race engineer of any mileage-controlled parts that need replacing on the car;
· Making sure that any replacement part used on the car is to the same specification of the one taken out & that new parts comply with the regulations;
· Pre run checklist, engine check & gearbox;
· Working on the gearbox & drive-train;
· Measuring & setup of the car;
· Maintaining their workstation to a high standard;
· To professionally & conscientiously fulfil the duties specified;
· To promote & maintain at all times the professional image of Arden Motorsport by ensuring high standards of both professional & personal presentation;
· Evenings and weekend travel will be required;